Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lets Play a Game Called Tag!

hello its me as always. So, I got an award from Tysha Tysha Lukman's Mannequin
Thankies Tyshaaa :DD too bad im not gonna pass the tags to anyone. sorry, I reaally have to go offline now so, i really gotta rush.

just a quick upload about my newest crush.

Givenchy(close-up)
Zara
J. Mendel
Karl Lagerfeldcourtesy: style.com

thats all! Love the Karl Lagerfeld's collection.

P.S. I'll be on hiatus and I'll probably post not as much as i usually do cause the national exam is coming next month and i have to be prepared. wish me luck and adios amigos! :D

5 comments:

Marla Singer said...

love the zara shorts! thanks for the comment. i've linked you =]

Valentine Devlieghere said...

You have a great blog!
Best of luck! ;)

Follow me if you want on http://ptitevalentine-be.blogspot.com/

x Valentine

t a l i s h a said...

good luck for the exam.. and yes karl did an amazing job with those pieces.. :)


p.s: please join my blog giveaway. today is the last day!

xoxo,
.ribbonyboo.

Tamara Alasdair said...

hehe thankies ka marla!

@ka talisha yes i do want to join your giveaway. but can i send you an old pic? i already posted on my blog too

kiara leswara said...

well this blog is awesome,mind to comment on mine?
http://kiarawardrobe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space