Saturday, February 13, 2010

Black Bat.

Went to watch “Rumah Dara” with my besties. And yes, it was awesome!!!! 4 BIG thumbs up for the creator (I dunno who it is). Wore something reaally simple. Good thing I brought my biker jacket along.

Magnolia by Orange batwing top, (singapore) black-blue stars skirt, secret place biker jacket, (spotted @ ladies bazaar Citos) blue sequined flats, Nine West black sling bag

Sweetest Regards,

Tamara Alasdair. :*

P.S. jfyi, my real name is Raden Ayu Tamara Rizky Fadhilah Iskandar. Alasdair means Iskandar in old french so, i use that name instead. Follow my twitter! :D @TamarAlasdair

4 comments:

Tysha Alya Lukman said...

cute photoshoots :)
xo

shannen misiliu. said...

i like your last photo, :)

Ari Suci Rahayu said...

love your biker jacket and skirt

xoxo
chia http://dirtymurderdoll.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

love your skirt and lovely photos :)

xoxo
http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space