Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sparkles.

Hey heey!

Im back! Its new year already!! A really good time to do everything that you havent done on 2009, and a good time to experience everything new. So how was your holiday? I bet it was fantastic! well, i pretty much did! though there were a bit of chaos, it was worth it. Since theres a lot of pictures, I'll be posting the other pics later on okay! :)

amazing isn't it? saw the fireworks show right on front of Gedung Sate, Bandung. :D

(the pics below are took at the Hotel. Fabulous garden!)

when i was gonna take a pic of my mom and sis, this little guy showed up in top of me. rattled the tree, and I obviously freaked outmy shirt pattern. it's thrifted you know! and its incredibly so soft and comfy. love it! ;D

there's still a lot of pics from my holiday so its gonna be continued on my next posts.

P.S. Have you noticed that my blog posts are increasing? (probably not). Yeah its because of im moving my indonesian blog posts to my other blog. the blog is for a school assignment but i guess I wont be needing it anymore. so click click right on! click here

P.P.S. I wont be posting any photoshoots for about 3 posts, cause theres reaally not a lot of time for me to spend. so hope I can play around with my wardrobe and post it here in my lovely blog. :D cross your fingers everybodyy!!

byee

1 comments:

issye margaretha kamal said...

wow . such a very great time and great place :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space