Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Socks and Blazers.

Heey its me agaain! I should be studying for my try-out tomorrow but i'm just gonna do a quick post! Ive been waiting to post this post and yadda yadda yadda. Lets just skip to the main course shall we? hm. My mom asked me to go to secret place (no, im not telling you where it is haha ;P) and i got:

1) a biker jacket.2) a rolled-up sleeved black cropped zipper blazer3) a satin black studded zipper blazer. with these insanely awesome ruffled mid-sleeves! This one is my current fave. Ive been wearing them like everywhere.
Im sorry for the blurry pics! I cant get a good pic of those three. and yet these are the best from the others. ;P fyi, ive been begging my mom for the blazers and all, and now i got them!! super yayness.

aaand a photoshoot!! Yippieee here they are

secret place satin black studded zipper blazer, basic white tee, Melawai Plaza black stripes shorts, Ralph Lauren grey socks, Retail Therapy red suede heels, Guess leather bag, (gift) Aztec necklace

TTYL Sweethearts!!

P.S. Follow my twitter @TamarAlasdair or My Facebook

7 comments:

Muhammad. Ersa Adiprsetya said...

wow i love the jacket, how much is that?

visit my blog if you want?

http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

Marla Singer said...

love your satin studded blazer <33

ye55i said...

Hei, sweetie.. I love your new jackets! three of them, esp the studded blazer.. =D

t a l i s h a said...

love the ruffled blazer so much!! too bad it's confidential! hahahah..

Diya said...

so cute! especially that first jacket.

ps. I would love it if you had time to check out my newest blog, http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Tysha Alya Lukman said...

i like the first jacket and the shoes are just cute
xo

Tamara Alasdair said...

hihi thanks all :D check out my newest post hehe

@echa hehe its a secret.

And yes theyre all just so cool and awesome! i'll post about the biker jacket just in a week or so from now. keep those comments coming!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space