Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 2010 Wishlist

heey its me agaaain!!

hows your weekend? it better be good! I have a lot of things to do but my holiday is almost over so its hard to catch things up.

my 2010 wishlist:


1. Have my mom or dad buy me a Canon Rebel T1i/500D for my birthday cause i totally adore it so much!


totally love all the features and all.

2. get my braces on sooner or later


3. have my hair long again
4. To be accepted to 70 High School
5. Make my dream DIY stuffs come true
6. To be an entirely better person

thats it! so whats your 2010 wishlist?

P.S. I'm gonna do a total renovation to my blog. so, my indonesian posts will be moved to my daily blog, so this blog would be an entirely fashion blog. hehe wish me luck moving and editing it all! :D

May you have a superb holiday! byee

3 comments:

Sabila Anata said...

we're the same about The camera and the braces :))
But 70 SHS is too far from my house -_-
BTW , i've linked you :))

Intan Alasdair said...

Congrats for the new layout sis! :)

Muhammad. Ersa Adiprsetya said...

nice blog visit my blog if you want :)

http://risingecha91.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space